The #Throwback Projection version 23: Tribute To Atjazz Part.1


It's been a while since I posted a mix but it feels good to back to doing what I love and that is dishing out some good music. On the 7th of October I'll be sharing the decks with Legendary UK DJ/Producer Martin Iveson aka Atjazz at House 22 in Pretoria. I felt it was only fitting to do a tribute. There was a lot tracks to select from yet I also tried not adding the biggest hits. This is a 2 30min part mix and part 2 I will upload soon I hope you enjoy these selections

Tracklist

  1. Atjazz - Dry Red Line [2001]
  2. Boddhi Satva, Athenai, C. Robert Walker - Who Am I (Atjazz Love Soul Remix) [2010]
  3. Mi Casa - La Vida (Atjazz Remix) [2012]
  4. Atjazz - For Real (Atjazz Remix) [2011]
  5. Atjazz & Mark de Clive-Lowe - Sweat No Sleep (Club Mix) [2010]


Comments