The #Throwback Projection version 18


Finally the first classic mix of 2016 and with this one I dug into my personal favourites to record this mix. Taken from big compilations that were released at that time the tracks I selected weren't even the biggest tracks in their respective albums. I love these track nevertheless and I'm sure you'll remember at least some of these tracks. hope you enjoy this one.


Tracklist 


  1. Neon Heights Featuring Zoe Johnston - Are We Thru? (Larry Heard's Underground Vibe Mix) [2001]
  2. Âme ‎- Nia [2004]
  3. Luke - Heaven's on Fire (Spanish Fly Club Mix) [2006]
  4. Hott 22 - Sunshine Daze [2002]
  5. Smurf & Perry ft. Concha Buika - Lovin' You (Vincenzo's Classic Club Mix) [2001]

Download #TBP_18

You can now stream and download #TBP_18 on House-Mixes.com
And also stream on MixCloud


Comments